The Agilent 34401A multimeter gives you the performance you need for fast, accurate bench and system testing.
1 in stock
The Agilent 34401A multimeter gives you the performance you need for fast, accurate bench and system testing. The 34401A provides a combination of resolution, accuracy and
speed that rivals DMMs costing many times more. 6½ digits of resolution, 0.0015% basic 24-hr dcV accuracy and 1,000 readings/s direct to GPIB assure you of results that are accurate, fast, and repeatable.
The 34401A was designed with your bench needs in mind. Functions commonly associated with bench operation, like continuity and diode test, are built in. A Null feature allows you to remove lead resistance and other fixed offsets in your measurements. Other capabilities like min/max/avg readouts and direct dB and dBm measurements make checkout with the 34401A faster and easier.
The 34401A gives you the ability to store up to 512 readings in internal memory. For troubleshooting, a reading hold feature lets you concentrate on placing your test leads without having to constantly glance at the display.
- 6½ digit resolution
- 10 measurement functions: DC/AC voltage, DC/AC current, 2- and 4-wire resistance, diode, continuity, frequency, period
- Basic accuracy: 0.0035% DC, 0.06% AC
- 1000 V max voltage input, 3 A max current input
- 1000 readings/second
- 512 reading memory
Tests/Remarks – Serial No: US36106999
- Volt Test – DC = 10mv / 1v / 10v / 30v – OK
- Ω Test: Ω – / 10/100/1K/10K/100K/1Meg/10Meg – OK
- DC Current Test – 100mA / 500ma / 1 Amp – OK
- Frequency – 50Hz / 10 kHz / 20 kHZ / 1 Meg – Max – OK
- AC Volts – 1 / 10 / 50 / 100 VAC
- Display – good
- Case/body in good condition
Shipping (UK Mainland): £15.00/ea GBP