The HP 33120A is a function and arbitrary waveform generator in one instrument with very stable frequencies and low distortion. It also provides AM, FM, and FSK modulation capabilities, and sweep and burst modes.
1 in stock
The HP 33120A function/arbitrary waveform generator uses direct digital-synthesis techniques to create a stable, accurate output signal for clean, low-distortion sine waves. It also gives you fast riseand fall-time square wave, and linear ramp waveforms down to 10 mHz.
- 15 MHz sine and square wave outputs
- Sine, triangle, square, ramp, noise and more
- 12-bit, 40MSa/s, 16,000-point deep arbitrary waveforms
- Direct Digital Synthesis for excellent stability
Tests/Remarks – Serial No: US36024877
- Freq test 10Hz – 15 MHz – MAX
- All functions / buttons work OK
- Test of sine/square/triangle/burst – OK
- FSK – OK
- Noise Gen – OK
- AM/FM MOD – OK
- Case in good condition
- Display – slight low brill.
Shipping (UK Mainland): £15.00/ea GBP