Tektronix 475A Dual Channel Oscilloscope. Tested to 20MHz. Please see below tests/remarks for details.
1 in stock
The Tektronix 475 is a portable dual-trace oscilloscope with dual time-bases similar to the 465, but with 200 MHz bandwidth and a maximum vertical sensitivity of 2 mV/Div. It is all solid-state except for the CRT. It was introduced in November 1972.
The Tektronix 475A Dual Trace Storage Oscilloscope is designed to display non-repetitive or slow moving signals. A portable unit with DC to 100MHz response. Features two modes of storage: Variable Persistence and Fast Transfer. Stored writing speed of 110 div/µsec. Deflection factor from 5 mV /div to 5 V/div in a 1-2-5 sequence. Sweep rate of 5 nsec/div with X10 magnifier. Weighs 26 lbs. CRT mesh filter installed to minimize CRT faceplate radiation. Four signal-output BNC connectors on the rear chamber changes to a type that improves shielding of the connected signal leads.
This equipment has been tested. Please refer to the tests/remarks section below for details.
- Features two modes of storage: Variable Persistence and Fast Transfer.
- Stored writing speed of 110 div/µsec.
- Deflection factor from 5 mV /div to 5 V/div in a 1-2-5 sequence.
- Sweep rate of 5 nsec/div with X10 magnifier. Weighs 12 Kg.
- Tested to 20MHz
- x10 = 40 MHz.
- >40 MHz amplitude, drops off.
- Crack on horizontal position knob
- Case/body in rough condition
Price: £170.00 GBP
Shipping (UK Mainland): £15.00 GBP