The Tektronix 495 is a spectrum analyser with a frequency range of 100 Hz to 1.8 GHz. The P suffix designation indicates GPIB Programmability.
Serial No: B030817
The Tektronix 495 is a spectrum analyser with a frequency range of 100 Hz to 1.8 GHz. The P suffix designation indicates GPIB Programmability. The minimum resolution bandwidth is 10 Hz, and provides measurement resolution proportional to the frequency accuracy or span. With non-volatile memory (NVRAM) you can save up to 9 waveform displays, up to 10 complete front panel measurement parameter setups, and 8 K for programming macros of commonly used routines.
Max Frequency: 1.8 GHz
100 Hz to 1.8 GHz, Programmable Spectrum Analyzer
- Covers 100Hz to 1.8GHz with -130 dBm Sensitivity and +/-1 dB Frequency Response
- 10¯9 Marker and Center Frequency Accuracy, Built-in Signal Counter; External Reference Input with Option 05: 10¯5 Frequency Accuracy with the standard 495/495P
- Front Panel Execution of Downloaded Programs with the 495P Option 05
- Intelligent Markers with Signal Processing Functions
- Pushbutton Occupied Bandwidth and Noise Normalization Functions
- Switch Selectable 50 ohms and 75 ohms Impedance (Option 07) for IF, CATV and Local Area Network Applications
- Nonvolatile Memory for Up to Nine Waveforms and Nine Front Panel Settings
- Direct Keypad Entry of Control Parameters
- Help Mode Explains Front Panel Controls and Signal Processing Functions at the touch of a button
- Tested from 100Hz to 1.8 GHz, all okay – all functions working.
- Case in fair condition, missing handle push button on right hand side but okay to push inside to use handle.
Shipping (UK Mainland): £15.00/ea GBP