The Tektronix 7903 is a rack-mounted 500 MHz, non-storage 7000-series oscilloscope mainframe with four bays.
The Tektronix 7903 is a rack-mounted 500 MHz, non-storage 7000-series oscilloscope mainframe with four bays. It accepts two 7000-series vertical plug-ins and two 7000-series horizontal plug-ins. It was introduced in late 1971/early 1972 (Note 1). The successor model 7904A was introduced in 1984. There is also a rack-mount version, the R7903, albeit with only one horizontal bay.
The Tektronix R7903 is a rackmount version of the 7904. It takes only one horizontal plug-in. Otherwise, aside from being rackmount shape, it the same as a 7904.
Item has been tested with the faults identified and results/remarks detailed by our engineer below.
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- Fastest calibrated sweep: 500 ps/Div (with 7B92A, other time bases “uncalibrated for first 60 ns”)
- Acceleration voltage: 24 kV (+21 / -3 kV)
- Calibrator (7904): 7904: 4 mV, 40 mV, 400 mV, 4 V or 40 V (p-p) into 1 MΩ; 2 mV, 20 mV, 200 mV or 400 mV into 50 Ω; or 40 mA; selectable 1 kHz, ½ rep. rate of B Sweep Gate, or DC;
7904A: 4 mV to 4 V (p-p) in decade steps, 1 kHz; 40 mV to 400 mV into 50 Ω
- Power consumption: 190 W
- CRT display
We have two units in stock.
Tests/Remarks – Serial No: B223082
- Plug-ins: 7A22 – diff Amp; 7A26 – Dual Trace Amp; 7B50A Timebase.
- Display condition: OK
- Case: Rack mount – poor
- Read Out POT Quality
- Bril Intensity – OK
- Focus – OK
- All knobs/buttons seem to work OK
- CH1 – volt in: DC .1v 1v 10v – OK
- CH2 – volt in: dc .1v 1v 10 v – OK
- Freq: 100 KHz, 1 MHz, 10 MHz, 20 MHz
- Diff Amp – Test OK – 10KHz/100KHz/1MHz max in.
- TB – OK trig test to 40MHz – OK
- Triggering – OK
- Ext trix OK
- Freq OK to 100MHz then volts drop on CH1-CH2. OK > 60 MHz x 10 MAG up to 100 MHz
Tests/Remarks – Serial No: None – missing
- CH1 – OK up to 10 MHz
- CH2 – OK up to 10 MHz
- Amplifier on CH3 (intermitted gain if taped)
- EXT Trig – OK
- Case/body – moderate – many scratches etc. Rack mountable unit.
- Small noise generated by fan
Price: Contact for a quote
Shipping (UK Mainland): £15.00/ea GBP